Live Poker Theory Development Roadmap
Flexible roadmap subject to feedback from users like you!
- Adding more flashcard decks for preflop (vsOpen, vs3bet, vs4bet) and postflop
- More UX around your study progress, what your strong and weakpoints are, more "gamification" and fun features since current trainer bit boring
- Better visual cues such as actually seeing the straddle position with chips
- Specifically for postflop, create flash decks specifically built around the content articles. For example, a flashcard deck for which flops can be 100% range bet based on the tables in articles such as 3bet-sb-vs-mp-loose-defend
- Better chart viewer
- Custom decks and ability to customize the chart to deck transformation
- Add a real spaced repetition algorithm that optimizes which cards to study (possibly open-source)
- More "profiles" of opponents , nodelocked solutions to study (for example, playing vs loose passive opponents)
- More multiway content
- Native mobile app (though keep in mind the current trainer works on mobile and you can add to home screen to quickly pull it up on your phone.
- Pot Limit Omaha content